Friday, July 25, 2008

Why I Think PayPal Sucks

To see why I think PayPal sucks, you only have to check out eBay's PayPal discussion board and PayPalSucks.com. There you will find many, many reasons why PayPal is not a company I will trust with my money or financial information.

A quick glance at the PayPal message board shows these issues:

Chargeback Issued Against Me - What To Do Next

PayPal "Buyer Protection" is a USELESS SCAM!

PayPal reverses payment to buyer, I'm left empty-handed.

Must use PayPal - WHY?????

$600 disappeared while transferring it from Paypal to my bank account?

Cannot Access Paypal Account VERSIGN ID Incorrect

These are just some of the problems that eBay members who are also PayPal users are having today alone. Unfortunately, those problems are typical of what one sees on a daily basis when checking the discussion board.

One personal reason why I no longer have a PayPal account involves $25 that suddenly and mysteriously disappeared from my account leaving behind no evidence that it had ever been there.

A commenter on this blog has her own PayPal Sucks story to tell. She also has money missing.

Read about PayPal Horror Stories, including ongoing and current ones:
PayPalSucks Forum

If you want more information or if you need help with PayPal issues, go here for links to Warnings; PayPalSucks Help Pages; Whistleblowers & PayPal Insiders; Editorial & Commentary; Popular Threads; and more:
PayPalSucks Sitemap


paypal sucks


say no to sleazebay

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog you have here.
    This country needs more folks like you who are hip to this BS.
    I was also scammed, not by sellers, not by buyers, but by ebay and PayPal.

    Have to run. Time to exercise. Must try to keep my girlish figure you know.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone, Anonymous. Many people feel scammed by eBay and PayPal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.verifycards.com

    ReplyDelete